COVER LETTER TIPS
should be simple, serving as a letter of introduction. A cover
letter explains who you are and why you are writing the résumé, it
also gives you a chance to explain why you are applying for a
particular job and what you are offering.
A cover letter
should be brief and 3-4 paragraphs in length. Avoid writing lengthy
detailed cover letters; be professional. Ensure that the quality of
English is good; avoid grammatical errors and typos.
Your cover letter
should answer the following questions:
- The position you are applying for?
- How could you benefit the company?
- Where did you find out about the
- Detail your qualifications,
experience and expertise.
- What makes you an ideal candidate
for this position?
- Contact details? At the end of the
cover letter, initiate further communication.